Every bespoke consultation is tailor-made to help progress your diversity and inclusion goals. We take the time to listen and use a range of discovery approaches to ensure we’re making recommendations that will take you in the right direction.
We offer a range of services that are customised to your organisation and business needs. These include:
- Diversity and inclusion strategies and detailed action plans to achieve your objectives
- Inclusion and diversity dashboard creation
- Advisory to flexibility strategies and policies
- Design and facilitation of inclusion and diversity councils
Where to Start
If your organisation is beginning its diversity and inclusion journey, our recommended starting point is to conduct a ‘Diversity and Inclusion Diagnostic’. This is our assessment of your diversity challenges and opportunities, based on our data gathering, detailed analysis, and knowledge of international best practice.
- Identifies specific unconscious biases, assumptions and structural barriers that may inhibit diversity
- Locates organisational demographic “hot spots” which may create a business risk
- Informs the development of your diversity strategy and ensures it is targeted for maximum impact
- Provides “quick wins” to accelerate your diversity progress as well as long-term, sustainable and systemic solutions
When undertaking a ‘Diversity and Inclusion Diagnostic’, we work with you to identify relevant sites, operations and staff for our research to ensure a comprehensive analysis is achieved. This work is conducted through interviews and focus groups. This is layered with surveys, policy reviews, and bench marking data to determine a clear picture of your opportunities.